Thursday, October 23, 2008

Everyone Poops

I know that politics are always important and that I should care about them...especially the upcoming elections. But I selfishly have too much other stuff going on in my life to give any energy to politics. This is probably because I stand on the opposite side of many of my friends and my entire family. So if you want to debate or discuss politics with me any time soon....this is about how I feel.......


Random Note: This is actually a t-shirt from Threadless.com. I recently got one that says "Meat is Murder. Tasty Tasty Murder" They have some other funny ones too.

3 comments:

Kyle Sheldon said...

I LOVE threadless! And you!

aelders said...

ok, first of all..welcome to the blog world! Second, you are HILARIOUS! I found myself reading through your entries and laughing out loud! Keep em coming!

Judy Boone said...

I totally agree with Alison! It feels great to laugh like that. Your family is absolutely adorable!
I hope you start feeling better soon!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online