Saturday, October 18, 2008

My First Blog Entry

I'm not so sure about this blog thing. I was trying to avoid it because I seem to become obsessed with online computer stuff. I'm also terrible at writing. I'm not really sure what to blog about so I guess this first entry will just be experimenting.

Maybe I should introduce my family. First, this is my husband Peter. We have been together for a very long time. We started dating when we were 14. Yes, we are that high school sweetheart couple that makes everyone want to puke. We have been happily married for seven years. In a few years he will be a part of my life for more than half of my existence.


Next is our first daughter Sofia. We call her Fia. She is 3 1/2. She obviously looks quite a bit like me. She was very unexpected and easily the best surprise of our lives.



And finally is Stella. She is 9 1/2 months already. As you can tell, my daughters look very different from one another. Stella looks a lot like Peter and not very Asian at all. I might have to tell people she's not adopted when she's older!



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey! I was browsing your old entries... OMG so crazy how different Stella looked as a baby! She looks so similar to you now! They are adorable. Also... my hubby and I were h.s. sweethearts too... met when we were 16. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online