Monday, October 20, 2008

The Healing Powers of Comedy

Some of you may or may not know that I have recently had a few...uhh...digestive problems. They have interfered quite a bit with my daily routine and have led me to be in an almost constant state of frustration. One of the best things for me to do is laugh. I always feel better. Peter can usually make me laugh with his corny jokes, but sometimes I also turn to the professionals. I have seen these videos several times, but they never fail to make me laugh every time I see them. I think both of them were originally forwarded to me in an email. Hopefully they'll bring a smile to your face too. The first is Jim Gaffigan. Pretty much all of his stuff is hilarious. He also does a very funny one on Hot Pockets.



Next we have Jim Breuer's bit on Alcohol. I believe this was first sent to me by my sister-in-law....so thanks Les!

1 comment:

Babsi said...

Hello Rachel!
I tried to open a blog- www.Babsilein.blogspot.com:) Is it correct.......

I like all your photos.....you have such a beautiful family!!

Ganz liebe Grüße, Deine Babsi

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online