Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wiper Madness

Everyone has pet peeves. I am sure that I am not alone when I say that I have several pet peeves associated with cars and driving. The clip below addresses some of these common pet peeves. One particular pet peeve of mine is when windshield wipers are on the highest speed when it is only slightly drizzling or "misting" as it so often does in the beautiful state of Michigan. I think the constant movement is more distracting to the driver's visual field than the obsessive need to clear the tiny drops away. Not to mention I have to hear the stupid "Eeeerrr....thud..thud..thud...thud" over and over while watching the windshield get dirtier because their is more dirt than fluid on it. So, if you are guilty of this....just remember that almost every car does actually have wiper speeds....they are slow, medium, and high. These speeds are designated for light drizzling rain, moderate rain, and downpour. Please adjust accordingly.
DBTG

This film is a bit old. The website dontbethatguy.com has some more funny videos. This is the original car version, which I think is better than the newer one.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online