Thursday, November 6, 2008

Attitude Adjustment


I don't want to be the person who always negative things on her blog. I was looking at my past posts and many of the seem to be surrounded around my pet peeves, frustrations, or bad health updates. So today I will try to only post positive things...and maybe that will help my general mood.

For starters, I woke up with absolutely no fever and terrible body aches, tooth aches, or stomach aches. Awesome. (sorry, I use this word a lot....someone find me a new cool word) I am feeling much better. Thanks again to my family for all your help with the girls and taking care of me. I plan to someday return the kindness. Okay, this is starting to sound like an awards acceptance speech.

1 comment:

LJFredricks said...

Just for the record, I do not find your posts negative. Just real. I think that is good. How can they be negative when they always make me laugh? Maybe that is a personal problem I have. Hmmm.
I am glad to hear that you are feeling pretty good today!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online