Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For the Record

Here is a quick test. Below are a few pictures. Two of them can be described as "oriental" and the others can be described with the word Asian. Just go ahead and see if you pass.


A.

B.

C.

D.

ANSWERS:
A. Oriental
B. ASIAN!!
C. Well...this one could go either way. It just made me giggle.
D. Oriental

For the Record......The word "oriental" is used to describe things like rugs and china (not the country). When referring to humans, please always use the word Asian....as we are not pottery or made of silk. Just another one of my pet peeves. I promise I don't have too many. Thank you, that is all.

2 comments:

Carrie and Aaron said...

Oh Rachel...I have always loved your humor!

P.S. Your daughters are absolutely adorable!

Kyle said...

You're one of the funniest Orientals I know, Rachel!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online