Sunday, November 9, 2008

Health Update

My liver biopsy went well. I am happy to report that they only skewered my liver and missed other organs that are vital to my survival. I will get the biopsy results later this week. My fever has also finally vanished, although it does like to creep up a bit on random evenings. I have developed new ulcers in my throat and larynx, but I am feeling much better these days and remain hopeful for good results this week. Thank you to everyone who has kept me and my crazy health problems in your prayers. I continue to pray that my luck will change. Maybe it will....as this was in Peter's fortune cookie the other night. (Sorry its blurry, my camera stinks. It says "You are soon going to change your present line of work")

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online