Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Want House

There has got to be something in this world that does not wish for me to be healthy. I recently developed ulcers or lesions in the back of my throat and in my larynx. They are about the size of my pinky nail. During the very early hours of Monday morning I spiked a fever. It topped out at 104.1 and averaged about 103.8. During the day on Monday, it came down to about 102. But then at night (again) it rose to about 103.8. It is now Tuesday morning and I still have a fever. I called my GI doctor right away as I thought it might be related to my high liver enzymes or IBD. He did not think it was related and told me to call my Primary Care Doctor and get some throat cultures done. My initial strep throat test came back negative. So, I guess from here I am supposed to get an x-ray of my chest if I still have a fever today....which I still do. Perhaps I have a bad viral infection in my lungs....awesome. I don't mean to complain, but this fever has been really hard on my body. I am tired. I am weak and achy. I am irritable. Someone please make me better. I want Dr. House.

Oh, and I'm pretty certain I broke my toe on Sunday. I heard it crack, its blue and swollen and the bruising has spread to the top part of my foot as well....sweet.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online