Sunday, November 23, 2008

It Made Me Giggle

Earlier this month when the weather was warm and beautiful my dad took out a soccer ball for Sofia and him to kick around, but it was flat. Here is their quick conversation.

Marlin: Hey Fia, bring that (soccer ball) here, and I can pump [motions pumping a ball]

Fia: No! You can't pump PopPop

Marlin: Sure I can, why not?

Fia: You don't have big BooBoos (breasts), so you can't pump!

Apparently, the only pump my daughter knows about is my breast pump.

4 comments:

LJFredricks said...

HA! HA! HA! HA! LOVE IT!!!

baorao said...

she calls Marlin "Pop Pop"? awesome. especially if you've watched Arrested Development.

Julia said...

thats great! hahahahaha

Christie and Jeremy said...

hilarious!! I love how kids at age 2-3ish are such sponges!! a friend of our's walked in on her two year old with his shirt off and attempting to pump...kids, gotta love 'em

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online