Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Little Monkey

I know I keep repeating myself, but I am constantly amazed at how different my girls are. I am not just talking about their physical appearances. I am mostly talking about what kind of person they are. Stella is so active that I am just waiting for her to break a bone or really get hurt. She especially loves to climb up, in, and out of things. The other day she somehow climbed all the way up on to Sofia's bed. She was so pleased with herself.....but all that means to me is that I have to put those steps next to a blank wall. She is constantly covered in bumps and bruises.

We put up a gate in her room and baby-proofed it so we can let her have independent play. The other day, I walked by an empty room. My stomach dropped, until I saw this.


She has also learned how to crawl out of her walker.


I can't empty or load the dishwasher with her around because she is always grabbing for knives, forks, or other random sharp objects....or just crawling in it.



Stella terrorizing her sister. She loves to crawl up her chair and grab her food, juice, and fork. I was lucky in this particular instance because I gave Fia a cup with a lid.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I swear we have the same kids! Such monkeys!

Julia said...

looks like you have your hands full!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online