Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Sometimes I feel like when I've accomplished a task, I turn around to find that another much larger task has been created. For example, the other day I made Fia's lunch and as soon as I was done, I turned around to find that Stella had found my basket of folded clothes and dispersed them all over my room.

Here she is making her guilty getaway....take note of the pleased look on her face.


Sorry about the lighting....again, my camera is old. She is at it again, but I caught some of it on video this time.

5 comments:

kasey said...

this is THE TRUTH! I had this today!!! When I was schooling Simon, Amelia was going in each room and taking things off of shelves and finding puzzles and ruining them...ahhh the agonyyyy. :)

LJFredricks said...

OMW! My blood pressure just went up. Why does this have to happen. WHy can't they just play with thier toys??

michelle said...

I used to Ben in the laundry basket and leave the folded clothes on the couch. I figured that way they actually had a chance to stay folded:)

Nick said...

I know it's a pain, but that gleeful look they have when they've done something or they're running away from you is one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

wow rachel, looks like you have your work cut out for you with little stella! - aunt elaine

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online