Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Why Do They Even Try?

Have you ever wondered why we do not have (or have ever had) an Asian dominating pop charts? Well, my friends....this is because we do not sing. As my daughter Sofia so aptly put "Mommy, singing is just not your gift" I am a proud Asian. I feel that most things Asian-related are trendy....so I've got that going for me. We are good at math, ice skating, string instruments, and mass production of useless and cheap items such as gumball machine trinkets. And I can tell people that they have yellow fever without really offending anyone. I do, however, whole heartedly admit that we lack in some areas...singing being one of the obvious categories. Here is some proof.

William Hung


Connie Chung


For the record....I am terrible at Math, I do not ice skate, and I played the trombone.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online