Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Fleece Noose For Fia

JoAnn Fabrics is having a crazy sale and so I thought I'd take advantage. The scrap fleece was on sale for 1/2 off so I let Fia pick out something. She always wants to wear a scarf, but they are too bulky and long. So I curled the end around, sewed a straight line, and cut frilly things on the end. Its basically like a noose. Now she can put a scarf on herself and its a perfect size. I spent $1.50 and had enough to make 3 scarves and a pair of mittens.
We had extra, so we traced her hands and made mittens. They are by no means great, but they keep her hands warm.

3 comments:

[J]ulia said...

I didn't know you were so craftsy! They turned out great!

michelle said...

They are sooooo cute! Great Job!

Marlina Benjamin said...

your so greative ...I'm loving it .I do like your blog. good luck God bless.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online