Monday, December 1, 2008

Good Idea Rach

I promise that I will stop posting pictures of Stella climbing on things after this...unless its extraordinary. But this girl keeps amazing me everyday - and certainly keeps me on my toes. She used to just walk up to her chair and use it like a mini-table because it was at her waist....until she figured out it would be more dangerous to climb it...and then climb higher.
Solution: I turned the chair away from the table so she couldn't climb on it. Sweet Rach, I'm awesome....GREAT idea!!

I've considered constructing a giant clear hamster ball for her. Or just wrapping her in lots of bubble wrap....which Fia would love because she pop her all day.

2 comments:

LJFredricks said...

Oh yes! We have one of those too! Keep posting these pictures so that you have proof that the bruises are from natural causes. Also I saw a great indoor tramp at target this week for $50. I am thinking about it. You should too :). I have had a climber and a slide in my house in the past. Yes they do consume alot of space but I get sick of saying don't climb there, don't jump there. It is so much nicer to say if you want to climb............. ANyway she is a cutie, she will go far with that strong will!

Mandy said...

That is too funny! She reminds me so much of Abby (a little monkey). I swear they are smarter than us.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online