Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hazards of Hoarding

Stella has this new thing where she needs to hold on to as many things as possible. She hoards them like a little squirrel collecting nuts. She's still wobbly on her feet and sometimes she falls because she's holding so many objects. The hazard is that she is unwilling to let go of the objects and lands on her knuckles....and then looks at me like "Did you just see what happened? I landed on my knuckles....that hurt!" I wish I could get her those brass knuckle things because I think she's gonna start bruising! It doesn't really matter what the objects are...although she is partial to markers....which will stop as soon as she learns to take the tops off!

For some reason, she also loves socks....weird.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online