Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Want Eight Arms

Both my girls have not been feeling well. Fia woke up at 4am this morning with diarrhea on top of a bad cold and has been whining all day....which I don't fault her for. Stella, my usual tornado of energy, is docile and lethargic. She too has the same terrible cold and infections in both eyes. Both girls are hardly eating, not sleeping, out of sorts, and completely off schedule. The problem is that I am only one person and both girls want to be held and snuggled at the same time. I should really enjoy this, but unfortunately I am also suffering from the same ailments as them.

This is just one of many times when I think eight arms would be awesome. It would be much easier to care for my sick girls and oh, how much more efficient I could be! After having kids, there are so many tasks that just seem to require 8 arms. The top two for me are.....
1. Grocery Shopping
2. Carrying things to/from the car - I usually have to make 2 trips

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh man, you have a rough house this week. Abby just started feeling better. Last weeks she had the cold, eye infection, double ear infection thing too. Don't worry, it will pass.
Eight arms would be pretty nice!

Anonymous said...

You poor things. . . hope you're all feeling better soon.
- Megan

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online