Thursday, January 8, 2009

Best Idea Ever

I always struggle with gifts for my children because I'm not a huge fan of toys that make noise, light up, or waste our precious space. So then....what to get Stella for her birthday....wait a tick....yes, I've got it. We decided that the gift from Peter's parents would be this indoor climber thing....the perfect outlet to her monkey tendencies. The size is, quite obviously, massive...but we feel the sacrifice is well worth it. Both girls LOVE playing on it.

Daddy can't put it together fast enough.


This is her face after she slides down and is running back to the blue steps.

Fia is also enjoying Stella's gift....this is actually a picture of Stella tormenting her sister...but both are laughing.

video

1 comment:

edenhartigh said...

I so enjoy reading your blog and seeing the enjoyment your family gives you. I love how expressive the girls are. What a blast!!!
Love from Aunt Elaine

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online