Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Exception

I'm not impressed with many of the men in Hollywood these days.....men like Matthew McConaughey who have grossly chiseled muscles and less body hair than me. I am drawn to a more rugged man and find handy men very attractive. There is, however, one exception to my general rules of attraction.....David Beckham. I think I excuse his prettiness with his athleticism. Whatever the reason, I always give his pictures an extra few seconds of my time.
Okay, even if you are male...can you deny his good looks?

5 comments:

tric said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LJFredricks said...

Too funny and I completely disagree. Too much ink for my taste. I think you just like him for the soccer! It has been so long since anyone in hollywood has looked good to me, i must be middle aged or something!

Sarah Geelhoed said...

it's the smile....if he had a gut, i'd still be mesmerized but his face!!

Lesley said...

mmmmm....yummy

Kyle said...

I cannot disagree. I've seen him within a few feet and he's even better in person.

PS - I like girls.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online