Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting the Job Done

I don't vacuum as often as I should. This video might give insight into the reason why I hate this task. (this video is loud & the audio part is not necessary)

Sometimes I am convinced that Stella's goal is to make my life more difficult, but since she is always grinning ear to ear....it's difficult to be upset with her. I'm glad one of us has a good time with this chore. Don't get me started on other tasks such as emptying the dishwasher, making the beds, folding clothes, & picking up toys.

4 comments:

Babsi said...

hello Rachel......i don´t know how to use my blog....I think i am to stupid:) But it is very interesting to read and look in your blog!!!

greetings, de babsi

Nick said...

That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. You have to send it to America's Funniest Videos, you should win money with it! -Nick

kasey from biblestudy said...

blahhhahahahhahaaaa

kasey said...

whoops...I don't know why it defaulted to that name....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online