Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pound It Out

Fist bumps are a regular in our family. We tend to favor them over high fives. It all began with a simple fist bump. Our friends have aided in making Fia's fist bumps a little cooler. I believe our friend Jer taught her to explode it.....pshhhhh. And then our friend Dan (she calls him Dapper Dan...from the song in Annie) taught her to rain it down. Then I obnoxiously added more motions....then it just got out of control.
video

For those following along:
- Pound it out
- Explode it.....pssshhhhh
- Rain it down
- Stomp it out
- Plant the seeds
- Let it grow

For the record: If you wish to mock me, go for it....it's valid. Apparently, I love to take stupid things way over the line & into "that's-just-annoying" territory. I could argue that I'm teaching Fia regrowth cycles....or not, I'm such nerd.

2 comments:

julia said...

that is sooo adorable! haha. rachel you have the cutest kids, and have got to be one of the greatest moms around! i love reading your blog!

Christie and Jeremy said...

Oh my gosh, that's so cute...I don't think you're a nerd, you're a creative mom. Love it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online