Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Red Ryder BB Gun Face

Okay, so its not a Red Ryder BB Gun, but Grant's face is just perfect.
This is my 5-year-old nephew Grant. Grant is easily the most expressive and passionate person I know. I love him because he uses absolutely 100% of his energy in whatever he happens to be doing at that time. Whether it is running laps in Nona's house (he does this till his cheeks are bright red and he's covered in sweat) or creating elaborate roads & cities for his cars.....he always gives his tasks full attention. The best part is his facial expressions. He can show extreme fatigue from running or extreme exhaustion from road & city building. Every muscle in his face is used....its hilarious.

I just happened to catch this during Christmas and thought I should post it as it also reminds me of part of the Christmas magic. How wonderful it is to unwrap gifts and be this surprised and excited. Every child should experience this. So thanks Grant for bringing a smile to my face again and again.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

That's a super nice post Rach. Thanks for taking notice of him. We adore your kids as well.

Matt

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online