Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who Wants A Heart Attack?

Peter & I both love bacon, but this recipe for Bacon Explosion is nothing less than disgusting. I was so grossed out that I had to share it. I used small pictures because the large pictures were just so unappetizing.

1.) 2 lbs Bacon & 2 lbs Italian Sausage


2.) Make bacon lattice & season it


3.) Add Italian Sausage


4.) Add more fried bacon & sauce


5.) Roll it up


6.) Season & grill


7.) Add BBQ sauce & enjoy


Who would eat such a thing?
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

6 comments:

Momof4 said...

Yeah, that's a bit much. Plus who has the time to lattice bacon?

Dave and Sandy Hop said...

I wonder just how much cholesterol is in that "heart attack loaf." Holy cow.

Lesley said...

that is disgusting!!

michelle said...

That is very disgusting. You would have to have a side of oatmeal just to counteract the cholesterol in that meal.

baorao said...

why waste a high quality bacon lattice like that? It looks charred in that last picture.

Anonymous said...

I second the barfing in your mouth comment. . . that is foul. - Megan

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online