Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Earrings for Fia

Peter and I agreed that neither one of our daughters need to get their ears pierced until they are at least 10 years old. Maybe we will stretch it until they reach teen status. I remember when I was little I wore pathetic sticker earrings. They did not stay on & would always end up somewhere in my hair. Fia got a small book of 500 girly tattoos from Santa & I thought we could use the extra small sized tattoos as earrings. Not only do they stay on overnight, but they also look somewhat real. Sorry Fia, this is as good as it gets for the next 6 years....at least.

1 comment:

Momof4 said...

Keep in mind what happened to my family: My older sister had to wait until she was 10, but then I got mine pierced when I was 8. My sister never forgot this! Heehee. So Jeff and I decided our girls should be 8. Chloe got hers pierced last year when she turned 8and it was so much fun. (It's on my blog in the older posts). But now Lydia, age 6, really wants hers done. Can we hold out until she's 8? I don't know... By the way, Rach, Clint definitely plays for the other side. I checked that out a couple of weeks ago when my curiousity could not be contained anymore. I'd still love for him to take me shopping!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online