Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Power of Drugs

I have to credit Peter for finding this video on one of his soccer blogs. I'm fairly certain this was my state after my various procedures, but as my procedures pertained to GI issues....I also had gas....yeah, TMI for some, funny for others, & embarrassing for me....awesome.

This is called "David After Dentist." Poor David just had some dental work & is coming off his meds. Just hilarious.

FOR SOME REASON THE EMBEDDED FEATURE ON THIS VIDEO MIGHT NOT WORK. IF IT DOESN'T THEN CLICK HERE

My favorite part is at the end when he says "Is this going to be forever?"

6 comments:

Momof4 said...

Oh my goodness. What dental procedure warrants getting a kid that stoned? I remember when Chloe had Versed before her surgery. It was like watching a drunk 3 year old. I would have laughed except it was my child, and I was handing her over for open heart surgery. But videos of other people's kids are funny!

michelle said...

That is hilarious! You feel sorry for the poor kids but can't help laughing at him at the same time.

Judy said...

Thanks for the laugh to start my day off! The scary thing is I feel like that if I take cold meds.:)

Aims said...

I was just like that right before they wheeled me off to take my tonsils out...it was glorious! I couldn't feel my face! I would have appreciated that feeling a lot more after the surgery.

kasey said...

blahahahhaha...."is this real life"...that's the best.

melissa diekema said...

that is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!
I am pretty sure my dad wishes he had been able to video me after the wisdom teeth debacle

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online