Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday

Is it really Monday again? Sometimes the week just zips by. So again, we have another list of all the things I did not do this week.

I did not listen to bands such as AC/DC, Def Leppard, & George Thorogood in the car with my girls....& belt out lyrics to songs such as "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" & "You Shook Me All Night Long" because they glorify partying, sex, & drug & alcohol abuse.

I did not shove 60 mini marshmallows into my mouth in good chubby-bunny champion form. That is compulsive & exhibits bad eating habits to my children.

I did not deny Sofia a few sips of Mountain Dew because it had caffeine after happily guzzling down an entire pot of coffee.....all my myself.

I did not use chocolate to bribe Stella for kisses. She always gives them to me willingly & does not need chocolate to want to kiss her mother.

I did not tell Sofia that any man who totes a purse or a "murse" is not worthy of her hand in marriage. I would never pass such preconceived judgments about people before I know them.

I did not say anything to other drivers & pedestrians on the way to school or running errands.....so when Sofia says things like..."Come on, move it lady! *sigh* We're gonna be here all day!" & "Get off the road & use the sidewalk!" she most certainly did not learn that from her mother.

I did not take a short video of Stella filling her pants because she makes absolutely hilarious facial expressions & grunts.....that would be a really weird & gross to document such occasions. I do not have an almost identical video of Fia at the same age.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online