Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Domo Arigato

Sofia LOVES music. She loves to listen to music whenever we are in the car.....LOUD. We began with Wee Sing Bible Songs....and then moved on to Vacation Bible School Songs.....and then Disney favorites.....but then I was about to lose my mind. So I began to integrate other songs into our playlists. I really never know which ones she'll end up liking....but her favorites are posted in the new playlist to the right....quite an assortment....a little of everything.

Fia's Fav's (excluding Wee Sing, VBS, & Disney)
Mr. Roboto - Styx
Ob La Di - the Beatles
We Will Rock You - Queen
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Under the Boardwalk - the Drifters
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
My Girl - Temptations
In The Jungle - the Tokens
Real Gone - Sheryl Crow
End of the World - REM
I'm A Believer - Smash Mouth
Me Love - Sean Kingston
Hey Mickey - Toni Basil
I Wanna Talk About Me - Toby Keith
Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flats
Uh La La La - Alexia
Single Ladies - Beyonce
See You Again - Mily Cirus
Umbrella - Rihanna
Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
Hey Ya - Outkast
Read My Mind - the Killers
I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy

Her absolute favorite song is the "Robot Song". She would listen to it on repeat if I let her. I finally got fed up & now make her listen to it with ear phones. She usually dances around like a crazy girl, but every time I try to video her in the act....she stops. She finally agreed to let me "take pictures".....or a short video....don't tell!

The Lyrics

I've been hiding under my skin
My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain i.b.m.
So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprised
I'm just a man who needed someone, & somewhere to hide
To keep me alive-just keep me alive
Somewhere to hide to keep me alive
video

The Finale (Fia chose to sing the background)
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo
video

And then of course.....her favorite commercial

3 comments:

LJFredricks said...

LOVE IT! She is too cute :)

michelle said...

Wow! She definately has eclectic love of music! Chris would be proud! He has our kids listening to everything from beach boys to who knows what!

Judy said...

I would love having Fia ride around with me.....singing with the music loud is the only way to go...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online