Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Me Monday

It is Monday again....so here we go with another list of all the things I did not do this past week.

I did not tell Sofia "It's important to always use good manners" & then proceed to pick my bowl and lick ice cream from it like a hungry dog. Clearly I was demonstrating how one is not wasteful.

I did not rouse Sofia from a deep sleep before I go to bed so I can hear her whisper "I love you too mama". I do not do this every night.

I did not stare at a basket of unfolded laundry for an entire week & rummage through it every morning to find my children's clothes until the basket was almost empty again. This does not confirm and 100% validate my claim that folding laundry is completely useless.

I did not tell Sofia that I really had to go to the bathroom to avoid her terrible morning breath kisses. I love my daughter & would never deny myself any opportunities for freely given kisses.

I did not tell Sofia that the library was closed & we couldn't go because I didn't feel like applying make up....or changing out of my pajamas.

I did not witness Stella finding a random old Cheerio on our dirty kitchen floor & watch her put in her mouth as if I was viewing a movie in slow motion. I did not convince myself that it probably wasn't that old.

I did not take credit for Sofia's Spanish knowledge.....because it was definitely NOT Dora or Diego.

I did not sit through a Hallmark movie & cry my eyes through a solid 80% of it.....on a Friday night. That is pathetic. I do not let myself sucked into a D-acting movie & really have a super exciting action packed social life.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online