Friday, May 29, 2009

Memory Queen

We started working on the Lord's Prayer just over 2 weeks ago & it didn't take very long for her to learn it! 95% of her practice has been while she is sitting on the toilet....but since taking a video of that would be 100% inappropriate....she agreed to let me video her tonight. She is so excited to say it with the congregation in church this Sunday. Way to go Sofia, we are so proud!

She had a very short pause & I thought she needed a reminder......bad idea Rach. "NO! I can do it by myself!!" I don't need reminding that Sofia is now 4 & likes to do things on her own. What shall we tackle next? The Gettysburg Address?

6 comments:

Judy said...

Great job Sophia!! I am impressed ;)

LJFredricks said...

Awesome!! I would shoot for her address and phone number if you haven't already. It is a little reassuring when they can recite these!!

Momof4 said...

I love how she says "trespasses" So cute! Great job, Sofia.

Kyle said...

Psh, I can say it waaaay better than she can.

Lesley said...

love her! so cute!

m love said...

i am crying in my office. that was the most precious video ever. so cute and wonderful!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online