Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Commercials I Like

I usually mute any & all commercials. There are, however, a few commercials that are worth watching. These are my most recent favorites.

This one is a winner for men & women....it's in dutch, but understanding the dialogue isn't necessary.


Pepsi - a special thanks to Sampstar for reminding me of this one


The girl in this commercial is either a really good actress....or the makers of the commercial actually did this to her because the look on her face seems so genuine.

3 comments:

Sarah Geelhoed said...

love them. how about the hockey commercial where the dad is looking in the nursery? i laugh everytime....and i share your hatred of commercials.

Momof4 said...

I love all those. Especially the Heineken closet one, when the guys are clapping and dancing like girls. And like Sarah, our family's favorite is the hockey-baby nursery one. Unfortunately, Clayton also likes the hockey one where the wife is dressed in a french maid's outfit and the husband is dressed as the Flyer's goalie and he says...But you said fantasy!

LJFredricks said...

The 2nd one made me LAUGH SO HARD. I had never seen that! I don't see a whole lot of commercials because Greg has a clicker addiction. Drives me nuts so I have my laptop!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online