Friday, August 7, 2009

RK Photo & Design

Last time I had nice pictures taken of our family was when Sofia was 10 months old. So I guess you could say we were in need of an update. My good friend from church, Renee Kolzow, has decided to take her passion for photography to the next level. She began her photography journey processing her own 35mm film & has since embraced the digital era where she can incorporate her computer design skills. She took a few pictures of our family back in June. Yes....I am very late posting this. She got some great shots despite Stella making it next to impossible for everyone involved.

She started a blog & has some great ideas, examples of her work, & super helpful tips & tricks for photographers.



Here are a few of my favorites.























7 comments:

Sandy Hop said...

Renee did an awesome job! But, then again, she's totally awesome, so I would expect nothing less! It kind of helps that she had some adorable subjects to shoot as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach,
Those pictures are wonderful, they turned out so good!!! I miss ya!

Alicia

aelders said...

So adorable! I love your hair with a little curl!!

the deKorne family said...

Those are AMAZING! Seriously, so good! I love love those family ones..

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! - Megan

Ethan, Zach, and Emma's Mom said...

Your girls are adorable! Thank you for stopping by my blog--so fun to find another LCMS mom!

Carrie and Aaron said...

Beautiful! I love the one of you and Peter laughing together.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online