Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Side Show Rach

Harness your inner freak.....

.....and embrace it!


My elbows hyper-extend.....awesome.



Despite Peter's suggestions to NOT post pictures of my vomit-worthy feet & toes....I decided to do it anyways & risk social judgment & my blog readership going down. These are my feet....I know, barf. They are possibly the ugliest things you'll ever see. My first toe is stunted & my second extends to a rather offensive length beyond the other normal-ish toes. Between soccer & running, I only have 4 actual toe nails left...the rest are just painted skin....yeah, barf. But back to the point....I can spread my toes apart like hands....awesome....be jealous. (This picture is for Megan)



My feet are also wide & flat....like Ken Barbie doll feel....or squares. My footprints do not yield cute arch shapes with toes prints in the shape of a moon. Nope, my feet are flat like Big Foot...and my toes...well, the 2nd is so long that it looks like I'm giving people the bird....which can be interpreted as an unintended skill....or me being 1/2 alien.



There is more....
Pass it on to your children....


Sofia shows early signs of hyper extended arms. I anticipate this getting worse as she gets older as mine did....easily one of my best traits I have passed on.


She can spread her toes too....awesome.



What are your skills? Mine are my toe spreading skills & scaring people with hyper-extended elbow skills.

AND my husband still loves me despite my freak elbows & feet.

7 comments:

michelle said...

I bet you are one of those people who can pick up objects off the floor with out bending over! Awesome!
Chris' feet are so flat he says that they used to suction to linoleum floors! His footprint looks a lot like yours!

MeiLI said...

ummm maybe it's a Korean thing, b/c I can do the same thing with my arms and toes! haha

Anonymous said...

Rachel, this post left me speechless. . . I can't believe you posted pictures of your crazy feet!!!!!!! Remember in college when you used your toes to pick up notepads?

- Megan

LJFredricks said...

sick rach. in every meaning of the word. LOVE IT!

Nick said...

Flat feet rule!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://zikypove.arcadepages.com/lunupemu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online