Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ukraine's Got Talent

Ukraine's Got Talent! Yes they do. This woman is amazing. I am able to look past her awful Asian inspired bangs-begin-from-behind-the-head hair cut...and her weirdo bib outfit choice.

Yes, the video is 8 minutes & 33 seconds....but it is well worth the watch....just incredible. I have seen sand animation before with animals and various pictures....but this one takes the cake. It is simply stunning.


Launa said...

Beautiful! I've never seen sand art before... she told such a moving story! Do you know the history behind it? I'm going to have to google Romania 1945!

Some Guy said...

I never knew that Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" was a traditional Ukrainian folk tune. It sounds like that's what's playing during the last sequence.


blogger templates | Make Money Online