The first list of 2010....I'm not all that sure why I am still doing this....oh well, here we go again.
- I did not tell my husband about the growing baby in my belly via a text. Not me....I would deliver such important news face to face.
- I did not use the previous method of communication to delivery my baby announcement to my brothers and and shoot an email to my mom.
- I did not find my Advent Calendar two days ago, open all the little doors & compulsively eat all the tiny chocolates like a ravenous jungle beast.
- I did not lecture Sofia on her bad eating habits just after I finished an awesome lunch of tortilla chips and Fritos liquid cheese.
- I do not hope to see at least 1 of our new goldfish floating belly up so I can be done taking care of them. No way, that would be sadistic & mean to wish death upon the one thing that brings extra joy into my daughters' lives.
- I did not show up to a baby shower 2 hours late because I somehow equated January 3rd with 3 o'clock. Not me, I pay attention to details. I'm such an idiot.
- I did not forcibly hold down Stella....as she was uncontrollably giggling because I was determined to clean her belly button with a Q-tip....which did not result in her urinating all over me. Totally deserved that one Rach.