No intros this week....let's just get it over with....
- I did not force Stella to wait for me to read her a book because my very important television show still had 15 minutes left. Obviously she understood that Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was more important than an educational moment.
- I did not pull my kids down the stairs and all around my house on a giant comforter. Not only is that dangerous, but it teaches my children how to rough house. Obviously I was preparing them for sledding.
- I am not such a cover hog that I require our entire down comforter all to myself....all soft, warm, & wonderful....and force my husband to use a separate old, ratty, thin and scratchy Walmart special comforter. I do not value my sleep more that my husband's.....surely he appreciates how his comforter exfoliates his skin every night.
- I did not eat 5 bags (yes, BAGS) or oranges in 7 days. That would mean that I eat about 8 oranges a day. That teaches my kids compulsive eating habits.
- I did not wait until after I celebrated my child's 2nd birthday before I realized that I should probably make her 2-year-old doctor appointment....which will now happen several months late. No way, I am on top my kids' Dr. appointments.
- I did not turn the fan louder in our room to drown out Stella's middle of the night whimpers for mommy TLC. I do not proactively ignore my child's cries for extra love....that's heartless.
- I did not banish Stella to the basement because I didn't feel like changing her dirty diaper....or smelling it. Barf.