Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Fails

Time for Friday Fails to make you feel better about yourself before the weekend. A special thanks to Megan & Stephen for the first 2 pictures!

Hopefully they were celebrating something AWESOME.



I will never go deep sea diving....for this reason.



Wow, sometimes you just gotta have em!



I was thinking to start mass producing similar hooks because they would be great to use on Stella!



I really shouldn't laugh....but it still made me giggle.



Maybe he was applying for a job at a liquor store



This is why Macs are awesome



Nothing against cheerleaders....but seriously??



Note to self....shut window


If you have any Fails that you wish to contribute or would like to see on this blog, feel free to email them to me at sheldonrachel@gmail.com. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

These are great! The scuba picture freaks me out! I went scuba diving on our honeymoon (Andy talked me into it b/c I HATE the ocean), but I don't think he could get me to go again after seeing that picture.
Sadly, I have left my window open in my car, but not with snow, with rain. Lets just say my butt was soaking wet even with all of the towels I laid on my seat! :)

LJFredricks said...

Love the one about the weight watchers shoplifter and the guy in the wheel chair. But the wheelchair one is only funny because of his expression. You can totally see he has a sense of humor about it.
Love it!

Launa said...

Okay, they were all really good this week!

said...

你要保守你的心,勝過保守一切,因為一生的果效是由心發出 ..................................................

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Nicole said...

Just died laughing at all of these. Especially the if you can walk you can dance. HAHAHHAHHA!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online