Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fails

It's Friday again, so it's time for Friday Fails. I missed last week, so we have double this week. Enjoy your weekend!


This actually doesn't seem that extreme to me....but then again I place my children in those mini-shopping carts without seat belts.



Ummm.....right.



Baby Party indeed.



Only someone as immature as me would giggle at this one.



This just can't be true.....can it?



Well, obviously only a small child can can fit in there to work.....that's just using common sense and logic.



I was a Resident Assistant when I was at Butler University....this shames all RA's.



Ahhhh....working for the U.S. Government has it's rewards....like NOT working!



A good parent wants all the best for their baby. Libations seem to make adults happy.....so logically.....they MUST make babies extra happy.

3 comments:

Ethan, Zach, and Emma's Mom said...

AWESOME. I look forward to your Friday Fails every week!

BTW, your girls' Ash Wednesday mustaches still have me giggling. Wish you'd taken a picture! :-)

Glad you liked the burritos!

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

LJFredricks said...

I don't think that the baby sign over the alcohol is a mistake. I think it is a warning. just sayin ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online