Friday, February 26, 2010

Move Over Estrogen!



YESTERDAY
Sofia wanted a baby brother.
I was positive we were having another girl.
I told Sofia that it was God's decision...another sister would be fun.
Sofia told me "Ok, but I think God wants us to have a boy."

TODAY
We had the ultrasound.
We were ready for the "It's another girl" confirmation.
I've never been so positive that I was having a girl.
I was caught completely off guard & 100% surprised.
I cried.
I told the tech she was lying to me.
I am still in shock.
Peter is still glowing with excitement.

12 comments:

Lesley said...

YAY!!! SO excited I can barely contain myself!

LJFredricks said...

wooooohooooo! Congratulations you guys. I assume this also means healthy baby???

Erin said...

He's going to have so much fun terrorizing two older sisters! Yeah!

Carrie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. What a great surprise!

Ethan, Zach, and Emma's Mom said...

Congratulations! How fun. I love my boys!

Launa said...

Yeah! of course I'd have said that if there was a big pink sign saying "it's a girl!" So, congrats!

Julie said...

congratulations! especially fun that it was such a surprise to you!

Sandy Hop said...

HOORAY!!!

Laanykidsmom said...

So so so awesome! I think I have some hockey gear we can pass down to Baby Boy Sheldon. What a fantastic surprise. Don't even think about doing his hair like you do Sofia's!!!

the deKorne family said...

really jealous! congratulations!!!! what a handsome little man he will be! :)

今天 said...

謝謝分享好文章........................................

Nick said...

Sweet - I'm so happy for you guys! And so completely energized to clean out the basement and return all your baby stuff and pass on some hand-me-downs...-Nick

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online