Thursday, February 18, 2010

Peculiar Plumping

I hate when people say I have a "cute" belly during this stage of my pregnancy.....because the reality is....is that my belly really isn't very big. It only becomes large because of it is filled with excessive amounts of food, water, body waste....and mostly gas.

My body goes through a drastic change everyday. I am tiny in the morning....I barely look pregnant. And then by the end of the night....I look a solid 7 months pregnant....ugh. These pictures were taken today.


Morning Picture
Awwww.....look at my cute non-existent bump!
This picture is before food....and after clearing the system.



Night Time
YO! Either I ate a basketball....or my body is holding several weeks worth of body waste. For the record.....this is NOT cute.

11 comments:

Joni said...

That is AMAZING!! Wow, the human body can do some crazy things, especially during pregnancy. I can sympathize with being sick of people's comments while pregnant...

Kyle said...

No. No. No. No way is that from the same day. I refuse to believe that.

Rach said...

Well Kyle....have I mentioned that I enjoy pregnancy & what it does to my body? I did eat lots of fruit today...which does make it worse.

Launa said...

NO WAY! I laughed so hard! That's incredible... although I remember feeling the same way I never took a picture am/pm and I'm guessing you could make a record book for this one! Beautiful belly hon!

Laanykidsmom said...

Whatever is in there, yes you do look cute. And since you are actually pregnant, no one should dare criticize your bump. Cute shirt too!

Sandy Hop said...

WHOA!!! Are you sure these weren't taken WEEKS apart? Oh my, Rach...

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!!!! That has to be photoshopped. You are so funny.

- Megan G.

LJFredricks said...

Rach, No matter how you slice it you are going to be cute. Sorry, you just can't get away from it! Sucks to be you, I know. As far as pregnancy goes, you and I feel the same. You are possessed and morphing into something new everyday. Ooooh fun.
Your belly did make a drastic change though.... Just saying.

Rach said...

Okaaaay, well I DID think my belly morph was a bit odd, but I thought other women had the same thing....apparently not. Maybe it's my stomach meds. Or I am carrying next next Incredible Hulk.

LJFredricks said...

Ok, I am not looking for a "your not fat comment" because I think we both feel the same way about people for fishing for them. I don't think that my body showed that much change because I have a lot more surrounding baby. Seriously Rach, where the heck do you put all that hummus? Not an ounce of body fat on you of course you would see that much difference

Jessica Chamness said...

You look great, Rachel! It was nice seeing you last week. If it makes you feel any better...my body does that, too, and I'm NOT pregnant!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online