Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fails

Yikes! I supposed I've neglected my blog for awhile. I think our family is past the various sicknesses. I opened all our windows yesterday & sent the diseased air out. Then I hard scrubbed the bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, & floors....followed by vacuuming & laundry....our house may have been 50 degrees....but now it smells sterile & clean. Whew!


Hurray for Friday! Time for the Friday Fails. It's hard for me to believe that this is not staged....but I think it might be real. Smooth one best man....smooth.



This test is designed for aliens.




Nice



Do I need to explain this one?



This one is classified as a "WIN".....right.


5 comments:

Launa said...

Good Morning girlie! Hope your clean house stays sick free!
The wedding one... so funny (I'm thinking it's staged) and the pool/hitler ones totally wigged (is that a word?) me out!

Sandy Hop said...

Oh my!!! That poor bride. If it is staged, kudos to the great acting (except the OMG's). It its not staged...BM needs to run. Run far far away.

Laanykidsmom said...

Okay, that pool one is a bad, bad scare tactic. I do like the shirt tags for the laundry. I am very proud of my laundry skills.

Ethan, Zach, and Emma's Mom said...

Yeah, I think it's staged too. But it still made me gasp in horror!

Love your Friday fails. I look forward to them!

Rachael said...

I agree, I think it's staged. Still makes me laugh every time though!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online