Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Irritates Me

I have been tending to a sick household for over a week. Fevers, vomit, sore throats, gross smoker coughs, tears, whining, & lots of extra laundry have filled my every minute. Perhaps this has put me on edge. In the few moments that I've had to myself, this commercial has been played....and it just irks me!

I hate this commercial for several reasons.

1. This dude looks like he has taken 9 years to complete his 4-year degree.....and his face looks like it is composed of potatoes. I'm not really a mean person, but I suppose my standards are a bit higher for people on TV.

2. "So, do you need any extra money this week?"....seriously?!? She probably cleans up after his parties & does his laundry too.....colossal mom fail.

3. "You get yourself something nice."....what a tool.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure his mom had him when she was 8 from the looks of things. Commercial fail.

I have a Nikon D80 and have been very happy with it in the 18 months of owning it. If you're looking to getting a DSLR, I'd highly recommend getting just a camera body and then buy the lenses separately... but I guess it depends on how much you'd want to spend and what kind of a camera you're wanting. I did it separately and ended up with some cool lenses. Let me know if you want to know more. I'll stop filling up your comment section now.

Hope you all start feeling better soon!

Julie

Sandy Hop said...

potatoes?

Rachael said...

I know how you feel...I HATE this commercial. When it first came on, I looked at my husband and said "are you kidding me?". So lame.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online