Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NamHee Designs & Alterations








My blog has been put on the back burner and this is why. I am launching a new business of sorts. I decided to key into my stereotype & start doing alterations & unique handmade items such as the baby gifts I've made for friends and family in the past. (A nail salon will be my next project....j/k). I finished my logo & am now working on business cards, flyers, & a price sheet. I am very excited to start this because it is a job that I can do from my home with the flexibility of not paying for child care. It is also something I can continue to do once all my children are in school full time.

So as much as I would prefer to spend my spare time venting my aggravations & pet peeves to the world....I will most likely be sewing. I will definitely try to keep up with my blog, but my posts will definitely slow down.

9 comments:

LJFredricks said...

THis is awesome! I want to see pictures of what you are making! Also could use some lessons. Just sayin!

Erin said...

Nice! Are you selling on Etsy?

Leah M. said...

This is so great, Rachel! I hope it goes well!

nona said...

Rach I love your logo!!! Perfect.

Lesley said...

keep meaning to tell you...have you checked out Vista Print to make your business cards? I have a coupon and I think they are pretty reasonable. :)

Rach said...

Thanks everyone! Erin, I am not on Etsy just yet. I'm not totally sure just where I will take this business. My long term goal is to have alterations be secondary. I enjoy making the gifts way more & enjoy the creative freedom....but at this point, alterations are more profitable as they don't require the same supply costs. I'll be sure to post new items as I make them. My latest items have all been donated to St. Mark Lutheran School's auction. Maybe I'll steal them back for a sec to take some pics.

Thanks for the Vista print tip Les! I'll check it out.

逸凡逸凡 said...

我們唯一需要恐懼的事,是恐懼本身........................................

嘉容嘉容 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical. ........................................

財榮 said...

KK777一夜激情聊天live show成人自拍貼圖自慰少婦自拍裸體圖片台灣色情成人網站情人視訊網情色留言板視訊美女免費視訊聊天室限制級極度震撼情色論壇色情特區自拍裸女貼圖潮吹性影片觀賞小穴情色片a圖片sex story性愛影片美女做愛成人色情網站性愛圖片成人情色貼圖全裸寫真集圖片走光圖女生陰毛自慰影片色情av1007成人色情聊天室女生自慰裸體照成人影音聊天台灣色情網站色情片打手槍情色天堂成人視訊聊天免費情色網站av網超性感辣妹激突成人論壇情色視訊聊天鹹濕成人網站av成人論壇免費美女視訊

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online