Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me Monday


Well....I suppose I'll do another one of these since I'm still pregnant....(sigh). I know I am "so close", but patience is NOT my gift. Waiting for this kid to be out of my belly does NOT involve fine motor skills....so I'm irritable & grumpy to say the least.

  • I did not stuff my face with a huge meal and then decide that it would be a good idea to also devour a huge Butterfinger flurry....which did not result in a Butterfinger flurry barf session....that would be totally gluttonous....I always observe self control with food consumption.
  • I do not drop pieces of trash in my house and stare at them on the ground and wait a few days until there is at least two other pieces of trash near by to pick it up....that is just really lazy.
  • I do not sleep with a giant box fan approximately 2 feet from my face and wonder why my throat and nose are dried out every morning.
  • I have not told people for the last two weeks that my due date was "yesterday" to convert their "you're about to pop" comments to "good luck". That would be deliberate and premeditated lying.
  • I do not call Stella "whitey" because her skin is pale and she does not get tan like her sister or mother. No way, we celebrate diversity in our family....I would never give my kid an offensive and derogatory nickname.
  • I did not ignore my husband's remarks about his "lost black shirt with the white buttons" for months (literally) even though I knew it was hanging in the basement waiting to be ironed. That would be a blatant lie...and besides, I never fall behind in ironing.
  • I do not insist that our house be kept at frigid temperatures & completely ignore my family's complaints about it being "freezing"....because they can put on a sweatshirt!
  • I am not bitter that both my very good friends (Megan & Kristin) had their babies already. No way, I am so excited for them and focused on their joy....not my own misery....punks.
  • I do not resent any person who is able to hold their urine for more than an hour and 1/2.....I hate you all.

7 comments:

Launa said...

who can hold their urine and who when they finally make it to the bathroom pee more then a teaspoon?
haha!
So glad you like the cupcakes... they're so easy and yummy!
Hope that sweet baby comes soon so you can meet him and see your toes again!!
Enjoy the kicking over the crying for just one more day!

Anonymous said...

Woke up this a.m. and thought this was the day, but guess not, unless you hurry. It was a not you yet Monday. Love you, and good luck!

Erin said...

Praying you have your baby soon! I am requesting a picture of how you make your bed with two separate sets of sheets. I am intrigued.....

隆軒隆hcox軒泉軒泉 said...

脾氣與嘴巴不好,就算心地再好,也不算好人~~~..................................................

莊雅和莊雅和莊雅和 said...

i trust everything will be fine. bless you!............................................................

琬安琬安 said...

一定要保持最佳狀況呦,祝您開心............................................................

蔡靜芳蔡靜芳 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online