Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stella's Food

Stella is a fickle eater....at best. I went through a period of time fighting her to eat her food....every day and every meal. I finally started a new approach. I learned that she will eat her food if it is presented in a fun way. Now she is excited to eat her fun food. A favorite is salami and cream cheese sandwiches....with cheese on the side.


Do these pictures invite valid mockery? Yes
Am I over the top? Yes
Did this stop my food battle with Stella? Yes
A few extra steps with a cookie cutter is worth it to me.


I heart Stella



Stella is Latin for STAR!! (Also a tasty beer)



This was supposed to be a sunshine, but Stella thought it looked more like a flower.



Creepy Dorito girl...REDRUM!!



Smiles



A bunny in some grass....with a fish rainbow



Yes, that's right....this is a GIRL bear....with green eyelashes.



Jack and Jill went up the hill.
To be reincarnated as gingerbread kids.




A smiling turtle



Ahhhhh....sank you, sank you verdy much!!




And this would be my meal.
Sandwich crusts, turkey slices, & the last few bites of yogurt.
Being a mom is awesome.
*sigh*

5 comments:

Libby Hobbie said...

No wonder you're so dang skinny!!

Sandy said...

Wow, Rach...you're a great fun mom! I'm opting for the battle of wills with C. Aparently, I'm incapable of fun problem solving like you! Way to go. A for creativity.

Lesley said...

you never cease to amaze me. good work!

Launa said...

Wow, those are great!!! Might have to start doing that occasionally... just cause they are really cool!
That last pic is such an understandably mom pic. I always eat my kids left overs!

Laanykidsmom said...

Asian Food Lady is the BEST!!! Bun and all! Seriously, you are too creative. Will you please come make my lunch?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online