Monday, October 20, 2008

Are They Really Sisters?

3 1/2 years ago, I was blessed to have my first girl Sofia NamHee. As I am adopted, she was the first person in my life who truly looked like me. She was a hefty 9 1/2 pounds and covered in hair...so much that she looked a little like a tiny gorilla.

9 1/2 months ago, I was blessed with my second girl Stella Patricia. She weighed in at only 8 pounds and well....looks completely different from my first. She was bald, has pale skin, and looks nothing like me.

Here are a few side by side pictures of comparative ages.

Just a few days old. They are wearing the same shirt!



5 months



9 1/2 Months

1 comment:

Babsi said...

Deine Töchter sind sooooo süß.....ich hoffe Timo und ich kriegen das auch so hin:)

Big kiss

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online