Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snapshots

It's a tea party & you're invited.



Sofia slept in old lady sponge curlers.
The result is her favorite super curls.



This was the day Sofia picked out all her clothes.
I suppose the theme was pink.
Her socks & underwear are hot pink as well.
I do a full load of pink laundry every other day.



I upgraded Stella to french braids!
I can't believe that she just sits for me.



Uncle Josh sent the girls Christmas presents!
Sofia got a digital camera. Her expression says it all.
She LOVES it. I'll post some of her pictures later.



Stella got a cool bath toy & a princess crown.
She wears the earrings to church.
Her reaction was similar to Sofia's.



Dinner earlier this week - Chef Salad
Umm....it's "healthy" if there's a few pieces of lettuce underneath, right?
Bippity Boppity Bacon!


Do I ever take pictures that are NOT in our kitchen?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online