Sunday, March 28, 2010

Snapshots....LOTS of them

Okay then....so I've neglected my blog the past few weeks....it has been placed on the back burner for many reasons.

1. I am in the process of starting my own business....more on that later.
2. I had 5 sewing projects to donate for the School Auction.
3. My two out-of-town brothers stayed with us this past weekend.
4. My dad got married this past weekend....hence #4
5. 3 other projects I'm working on for my dad

WHEW!!! My brother Josh's girlfriend, Aubrey, is am amazing photographer. Check out some of here pics click here. Her photos look like they are from magazines....if only she didn't live in Washington. Anyways, Josh has taken an interest in photography & goes along with her for various photo shoots. He brought her camera with him this weekend & took some "professional" pictures for me this weekend....he even let me take some. I couldn't decide which ones to post....so I am posting lots!


Yes, the fish are still alive....not sure how.



Pink ribbons are a favorite



Stella's hands are usually covered with marker smudges.



Sometimes she begs like a puppy



I'm still getting used to the glasses. They suit her personality.




I think she is so beautiful....and therefore not allowed to date till she is 21



Stella isn't so sure



The many faces of Stella








Up in the air!




I just love these sweaters from Aunt Nick & Uncle Matt!



Sofia collected pine cones. Stella collected dirt.



I really wish I looked so great first thing in the morning.




Matching dresses!








My favorite Stella picture....and I took it!!



She loves her uncle Josh...he helped keep her entertained in the hours past her bedtime.

9 comments:

Launa said...

Oh goodness, what great shots and what a beautiful family!!! Your girls are so darn cute!!

Can't wait to hear about your business... is it organizing other people's mess? if so I'd pay you for some help but I think the commute would be a little long (and even our garage isn't that bad!)

Hope you are doing wonderfully!!

Laanykidsmom said...

Love, love, love the pictures. Your girls are so precious. Yes, I'd keep them from dating until AT LEAST 21!! Congrats to your dad.

Rachael said...

Adorable pictures!!

Nona said...

You and Peter make the most adorable girls! LOVE THEM!

彬彬 said...

very popular to u! ........................................

Julie said...

so fun. looking forward to hear what your business is...

what beautiful girls!

Julie said...

I love the pictures! Sofia looks so cute with glasses. :)

Ethan, Zach, and Emma's Mom said...

Love, love, love the pictures. Especially those tights. They're awesomely awesome!

Gabriel M.MÉNDEZ said...

HELLO IT IS A GREAT BLOG VERY NICE. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO PASS AROUND FOR MY BLOG. IT IS ABOUT LIFE, TEH FIRST TOPIC OR QUESTION IS ABOUT OUR EXISTANCE. WHAT WE WERE MADE FOR?... PLEASE I WOULD APRECIATE YOU TO PASS. I AM FROM ARGENTINA SALTA..
GOOD BAY

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online